zaterdag 17 augustus 2013

I <3 bangkok

When I arrived in Bangkok I went to Elodies apartment and I really love the street were she lives. Cosy restaurants, a lot of shops and everything you want you can find here. Till now.. everything is perfect. Got a great massage, got my nails done, got some nice food, went shopping. Elodie knows exactly the right places to go. She has been living and working in bangkok for a year now. She takes me everywhere on her bike, she's a good driver. And I bought the cutest helmet ever. We just had dinner with her friends and then went to khao san for a drink. We had a blast. I'll post pictures soon! All of her friends got stuck here and never left. I'll be leaving this week to Chiang Mai and I already heard of a lot of other places I should really go to. I'm in Asia, and I can go wherever I want to. This is what freedom truly feels like. And it feels good.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. It took a while, but now i understand the <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You lucky girl! Its nice when you can see a city with someone who is living there and not like a regular tourist! Have fun and enjoy FREEDOM!!!
    Hugs & kisses from mamma & Priya

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen